Terms & conditions
Terms and conditions
- About Malin i Ratan AB
- The company has its registered office in Bygdeå. The company's postal address is Ratan 24.
- If you want to get in touch with us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your question and your contact details, and you will hear from us shortly.
- When you complete your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If something is wrong in the order confirmation, you should immediately contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Our normal delivery times are 3-6 working days. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent earliest on Monday.
- If delays in the delivery should occur (without us notifying you of longer delivery time) you should contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices are including 25% VAT.
- We reserve the right to price changes caused by price changes from the supplier, misprints in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a legal 14 day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received a product that you have ordered
5.1 When using your right of withdrawal:
- You must report your wish for withdrawal. The message should be sent to us at email@example.com. In your message, your name, address, email address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the legal 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products when returning, the products should therefore be sent well packed and in original packaging.
- Regarding the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product if the case the product is used or damaged..
5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed due to health or hygiene reasons and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Specially made product, which has been specially tailored for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have explicitly consented to the service commencing without a right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can rapidly deteriorate, such as food.
For more on the legislated right of withdrawal, click here.
- Claims and complaints:
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or wrongly expedited when it arrives, we undertake to rectify the error free of charge in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been detected.
6.1 How do you go about complaining?
- Any faults and defects must always be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org, entering your name, your address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we fail to fix the error or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not incorrect in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the National Board for Consumer Disputes, see arn.se.
- Limitation of liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept any liability for delays/errors due to circumstances beyond the company ability (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, authority decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is assumed for any changes to products/product characteristics that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- Product information
- We reserve the right for any printing errors on this website as well as final sales of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products, as a certain color difference may occur depending on the display, photo quality and resolution. We always try the best way to display the products as accurately as possible.
- Information about Cookies
- Personal data
- By shopping at Malin i Ratan AB you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We safeguard your personal privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without legal basis.
- Malin i Ratan AB is responsible for the processing of the personal data that you provided to us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us to be able to handle your order and in the cases when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- Below is a summary of how we, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) store and process your data.
- 10.1 What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
- 10.2 What data do we store?
In order to manage your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service) we store your first name and surname, address, phone number, email address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your data is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation, for example, the Accounting Act.
- 10.3 Legal basis
In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to fulfill the agreement with you.
Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are made after your consent.
- 10.4 What data is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment service provider
- When making purchases, information is shared with our payment service provider. What is stored is the first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the social security number is also stored. The data is saved in order to carry out the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
The payment service providers (payment services) that we use are: Klarna card or invoice, Swish.
- 10.4.2 Shipping companies
In order to deliver your orders and finalize our agreement, we need to share specific information with the shipping company. Shared with the company is: name, surname and address for delivery. Email address and/or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for delivery notification..
The shipping companies we cooperate with are: Postnord.
- 10.4.3 Newsletter
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes..
We use MailChimp to send out newsletters.
- 10.5 Right of access
You have the right to get extracts of all the information about you that is stored with us. Extracts are delivered electronically in a readable format extract.
- 10.6 Right of rectification
You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or to supplement flawed information.
- 10.7 Right to be forgotten
You may at any time request that the information relating to you be deleted. There are few exceptions to the right to deletion, such as if it is to be retained because we have to fulfill a legal obligation (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
- 10.8 Responsible for data protection
Malin i Ratan AB is responsible for storing and processing personal data in the web shop and ensuring that the rules are followed.
- 10.9 How we protect your personal data
We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to securely store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal information and passwords.
We use a Swedish platform, Quickbutik, which is run by Quickbutik AB based in Helsingborg.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time. Changes to the terms will be published online on the website. The amended terms and conditions are deemed to be accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- Disputes and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can contact the National Board for Consumer Disputes, see arn.se. For residents of another EU country than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the EU Commission's platform for mediation in disputes, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.
- Shipping Sweden, Swedish customer: 50 SEK
We offer free shipping if you shop for over 500 SEK!
- Shipping EU, European Union Customers:
Price for first product: 120 SEK
- Pick up in Ratan:
Pick up your goods yourself in the soap shop, Ratan 1, Bygdeå. We are usually on site weekdays at 9-11, other times for booking. Leave your mobile number and we will discuss the appropriate time for pickup.
Our normal delivery times are 3-6 working days. Orders placed on weekends are sent earliest on Monday.
Delivery time applies to products that are in stock. Products that need to be manufactured / ordered take additional time to deliver. In case of deviation, delivery time is notified by mail.
Malin i Ratan reserves the right to change all information, prices, technical specifications, purchase terms and product offers without prior notice. In the event that a product is sold out, Malin i Ratan has the right to cancel the order and refund any amounts paid. Malin i Ratan shall also notify the customer if replacement or equivalent product is available.
If you like to request deletion, correction, access, or export of your data, please contact us.